Rowntree Park

Rowntree Park
The venue

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

DJ Stage

Hi everyone

As you may know we're planning to have a DJ area in the basketball courts at the festival.

I (Robert a.k.a. Green Renegade) and my co-organiser Dan (a.k.a. Spleen) are in the process of organising the SoundSystem and DJ arrangements.

We are in talks with the owners of the SoulSpun SoundSystem, as well as DJs in the York area. DJs that have expressed an interest in playing on the stage (along with ourselves, Green Renegade and Spleen) include Hy-Phen and Peachie B.

More details to be announced.

1 comment:

admin said...

APOLOGIES for being out of touch!!! My phone is currently half dead so I'll just be on email until next week. I've been unable to attend meetings due to work and have been rushed off my feet.

The Zoo Skatepark will be showcasing Skate/BMX/Blading skills on the ramps throughout the day and will have info about the activities on offer at the Zoo. Ivan (Zoo boss) has not yet created a skate programme for the day but this can be done if needed.

The Zoo will also be bringin along some budding DJs from DJ workshops to showcase their new skills. Me and Rob need to organise a timetable for the DJs etc ASAP.

Dan
U can msg me at...
www.myspace.com/danSPLEEN