Rowntree Park

Rowntree Park
The venue

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Children's Activities at York Green Festival

Hello all

May I introduce myself and give you an update on what I'm doing for the festival. My name is Tim Waudby and I am the Community Leisure Officer for Children and Young People in York. I also produce the School's Out magazine. I was approached by John to coordinate the activities for children during the event.

So far we have Riding Lights Theatre Company who would like to bring a small PA and do some music in a small corner, Creepy Crawlies Adventure Play who will come and do some fun things for young kids and the guys are Waterworld/Huntington Stadium who will come and do a range of sports. I will be liasing with them more closely in the comming weeks. Hope to have a few more on board soon.

Any questions and such please get in touch.

Thanks
Tim.

Tim Waudby
Community Leisure Officer
Children and Young People's Activity Co-ordinator
Early Years and Extended Schools Service
Mill House
North Street
York
YO1 6JD
Tel: 01904 554698

No comments: